The Centuri family of companies offers expertise in a vast range of services across diverse energy markets. The work featured here is a small sample of our capacity to meet a wide variety of needs.
THE CAPACITY TO MEET ANY DEMAND.
Gas Transmission – 24” Stateline to Highland Junction, Indiana
NPL offers a full line of transmission infrastructure services based on safety, quality, reliability and customer satisfaction. In this project, NPL will complete
- 3.5 miles of 24” steel high pressure gas main line
- Installation of 3 transmission stations and the demolition of one existing station
- 3 HDD bore shots under rail roads, a river and a stream; total length of 3000’
- Hydrostatical testing of all the main line
- 100% restoration
Jet Fuel Tank Farm Terminal – Pearson International Airport, Toronto
NPL Canada’s industrial construction division W.S. Nicholls Construction is constructing a new jet fuel tank farm terminal at the Pearson International Airport in Toronto. This extensive project includes mechanical, electrical, piping, equipment installation, instrumentation, boilermaker, ironwork and civil trade work to complete the following:
- Supply and install four jet fuel storage tanks, holding 10.7 million liters.
- Construct additional support tanks and interconnecting piping systems for fuel recovery, waste fuel and water and oil water separators.
- Complete electrical installations and five distribution support buildings for operations and equipment storage.
The fuel facility at Pearson is the largest airport jet fuel facility in Canada, with more than two billion liters of jet fuel flowing through the system annually. When complete, this project will support the existing bulk jet fuel storage capacity and the overall jet fuel infrastructure expansion.
Feeder Line 6 – Salt Lake City, Utah
Canyon Pipeline’s Feeder Line 6 project is a high pressure natural gas pipe replacement job that runs from approximately 3300 South in Salt Lake City to the top of Draper’s Corner Canyon between Salt Lake and Utah Counties. The nearly 95,288 foot length of 12” high pressure steel pipe runs through a variety of state and neighborhood roads as well as traversing a few canyons. Canyon is providing the full range of construction services: project engineering, milling, traffic control, excavation, welding, pipe installation, trench backfill, asphalt and concrete paving, landscape and forested area restoration, coordination with the public and municipalities, etc.
Compressor Station – Ancona, IL
NPL is installing one Solar Mars 90 compressor package on the south side of the existing plant fence on ten acres of property in Ancona, IL. The fence line was extended to expand the plant footprint to accommodate a new pre-fabricated steel compressor building that will contain the turbine compressor unit, overhead crane, local operator room, mechanical room and motor control center. The masonry construction inside the compressor building supports a mezzanine level for storage and for an instrument air compressor receiver. A filter separator, gas after-cooler, high pressure fuel gas conditioning skid, instrument air system, blowdown silencer and other ancillary equipment were also installed. The 24” suction and discharge header from the unit is connected to the existing plant header system at two locations.
Sewer Verification for Pipeline Construction
Safety is NPL’s #1 goal for employees, customers and the public. Because underground sewers are oftentimes not mapped or located, NPL has taken the industry lead in providing pre and post-construction sewer televising to ensure that our pipeline installations are not in conflict with municipal sewer systems. In addition to locating sewers, NPL offers service pullback camera services in areas likely to have private unmapped utilities. These services are tailored to meet each of our customer’s requirements.
- Mainline Sewer Camera Televising with Depth Locating
- Lateral Sewer Camera Televising with Depth Locating
- Downspout and Catch Basin Camera Depth Locating
- Service Pullback Camera for small diameter HDD applications
- Customer Scheduling Services
- Record Retention Services
Distribution Pipeline Construction
From pre to post-construction NPL offers a full line of distribution infrastructure services based on safety, quality, sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- ½” – 24” Polyethylene
- 2” – 12” Steel
- Main & Service Replacement/Relocation Projects
- Meter Relocations
- Main & Service New Business Installations
- Regulator Stations (Fabrication & Installation)
- Tie-Ins, 1 ¼” – 12” PE & Steel
- Stop Offs, up to 24” Steel